Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed
- Birkenstock® Size Chart
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Understanding Widths: The Regular icon (outlined foot) accommodates Regular to Wide. The Narrow icon (filled in foot) accommodates Narrow to Regular widths.
- Relax and slip into the comfort that is the Arizona Soft Footbed, your feet will thank you!
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- The soft footbed features a foam layer inserted between the cork layer and suede liner of the original Birkenstock footbed. Microscopic air bubbles cushion your feet while providing moderate arch support.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs - under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute top wicks away moisture, while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7-7.5), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 12 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 82%"Felt true to size"
- 82%"Felt true to width"
- 55%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Corgi A from Missouri on February 24, 2017
So very disappointed that Birkenstocks has introduced this beautiful line of suede Arizona only in narrow! I tried them, and as I suspected the narrow is too narrow! Why are those of us with regular or a bit wider feet to be deprived of the beautiful new shades for spring and summer!! Very disappointed!
Debi C from Georgia on March 10, 2017
I love my Birkenstocks but the "narrow" version is now too narrow for me. I have quite a few of both regular and narrow but sometime in the last couple years the width at the ball of the narrow has changed and I can no longer wear them comfortably. BIG same as now I can't buy any of the fun girly colors because those are only being offered as narrow. Bummed I have to return these.
Anonymous from Columbus OH on February 24, 2017
I also tried to make the Narrow width work because I love the Lavender suede. I am so disappointed that Birkenstock/Papillio are no longer offering many Regular width selections. I own 15 (!) pairs of Birkenstocks and the Papillio label from 5-12 years ago when they did offer the more artsy/pretty patterns in Regular width. I guess I'd better make them last. Can't imagine what they're thinking denying fans with Regular width feet. Still love Zappos!
Cindy from CA on March 23, 2017
I loved these right out of the box! So much so, that I bought the Rose and Lavender and am now thinking about the Blue!
Rose M from Massachusetts on March 15, 2017
If you are hesitating at all about getting these-don't...they are so cute---color is gorgeous and the suede is so soft. I love the metallic sandals---especailly the gold and rose gold but I find the leather much too hard for my sensitive feet--these are butter soft!