Birkenstock Arizona - Suede (Unisex)
- Birkenstock® Size Chart
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Understanding Widths: The Regular icon (outlined foot) accommodates Regular to Wide. The Narrow icon (filled in foot) accommodates Narrow to Regular widths.
- Classic Birkenstock® sandal crafted in soft suede and featuring adjustable straps to ensure a great fit.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 11.1 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 46 (US Men's 13-13.5), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 345 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 71%"Felt true to size"
- 81%"Felt true to width"
- 80%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Pennsylvania on May 12, 2010
I have wide feet and was looking for a good shoe for the summer. Something dressier than flip-flops but more casual than heeled sandals or something. These are great shoes! They are super supportive and comfortable (they do have that brand new shoe stiffness, and need a little bit of breaking in). They are definitely for wide feet. I sometimes feel my foot slipping around, but that's nothing tightening the buckles can't fix. They go with virtually anything (the Arizona suede color that I purchased does, at least) and could be worn, I think, well into the fall. Overall, I am super happy I got these shoes. They are a welcome addition to my closet!
Anonymous from usa on March 25, 2012
I have very sensitive feet and I needed a shoe with more support than a flip flop but for the summer. Great shoe!
Anonymous from Indianapois on May 24, 2010
Since 1980 I\'ve had 5 different pair of Birkenstocks. I\'ve tried, but I just can\'t find another summer sandal I like a much as my Birkeys!
Anonymous from Maine on April 25, 2010
I just purchased my first pair or Arizona Birkenstock and I am blown away! The comfort and arch support is amazing. It is also an extremely light sandal making it exceedingly easy to walk in. It has the feeling of quality, and the suede is heavenly soft! I have been waiting for years to get my first pair and I am extremely happy I made the investment.
from Oakhurst, CA. on April 21, 2010
What an excellent customer service department the best online. They fixed my mistake in ordering the wrong size and I still received the shoes in time for the birthday. It doesn't get any better than this. The reps are so darn nice and the merchandise and prices make it excellent shopping.