Vans Old Skool™
- Casual lace-up shoe with Vans' classic Off-The-Wall sole.
- Canvas and leather or suede upper
- Padded collar and footbed for added comfort, fit and superior shock absorption.
- Cotton drill lining provides excellent breathability, and extra comfort.
- Die-cut EVA insert for added support.
- Traditional gum rubber outsole for excellent traction.
- Vulcanized sole attachment.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 9, Women's 10.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 286 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 83%"Felt true to size"
- 92%"Felt true to width"
- 66%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Santa Barbara, Ca. on November 9, 2011
I'm ol'surfer who prefers Vans Shoes from Zappos. Service & Price are key. Old Skool has the fit and comfort I need after doing the rock dance at Rincon Point. More than any other Vans model I've found. The Oldman Of Da Sea
Anonymous from AZ on January 9, 2012
A Christmas angel for a Foster Child who requested Vans. They looked great and the delivery was awesome! I cannot provide any rating on fit because I do not know the recipient. But, they sure looked cool!
Ivan from Michigan on December 24, 2011
First thing I have to say is, Zappos is amazing! I ordered these shoes yesterday (December 23rd) and received them today at noon. I can't say enough about Zappos customer service, they are the blueprint for the rest of the retail world! Now the Vans, they are like wearing a pair of your favorite slippers, so comfortable right out of the box just like I remembered them to be. I have been waiting for Vans to put out this shoe in black and red for a long time. I can't be happier with this purchase!
Kaitlin on October 13, 2011
I love these shoes! I feel they run true to size, but they do take a little time to break in, the heel of the shoe is a little hard so I had to wear a band-aid on each heel the first few times I wore the shoe to avoid blisters. All and all it was worth it! They look great with skinny jeans!
Anonymous on September 28, 2011
Really like the way these shoes look and feel. They run a little big so I had to return my first pair and get a smaller size. After that they were great.