See Kai Run Kids Millennium II (Toddler)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- She'll make a big wave with the Millennium II from See Kai Run® Kids!
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Breathable mesh and synthetic leather upper materials.
- Hook-and-loop strap for easy on and off.
- Lightweight, flexible, and breathable.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Cushioned, removable insole for all-day comfort.
- Flexible rubber outsole offers excellent traction.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 4 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 1 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt a half size smaller than marked"
- 0%"Felt true to width"
- 0%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Jen from Florida on March 16, 2017
I ordered 2 pair of See Kia Run shoes. The sneaker fit perfectly, but these shoes do not. They are narrow, (and my child does not have wide feet) and the ankle strap is short and in order to Velcro it securely is digs into the child's skin and leaves marks. Unfortunately I did not realize this until she has already worn them one day and I don't believe I can return them. I purchased to wear without socks but I think you would have to use socks to avoid possible foot irritation with these shoes. Very cute though, too bad she can't wear them.