Kamik Kids Rocket Wide (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
- Blast off into wonderful winter adventures with the warm and functional Rocket.
- Wider silhouette to accommodate kids who need just a little bit more room.
- This fantastic winter boot features a Lasting Duration 600 Nylon upper.
- 8mm ZYLEX® PERFORMANCE removable liner that wicks perspiration, traps body heat, and deflects outside cold.
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell.
- SNOWAVE™ outsole maximizes traction.
- Also features adjustable belt around ankles and drawstring along collar to provide an even better fit.
- Temperature rated: -25°F/-32°C
- Weight: 10 oz
- Circumference: 12 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width W. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 50 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 81%"Felt true to size"
- 69%"Felt true to width"
- 75%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Julia D on January 5, 2011
I absolutely love these boots! I bought them for my son, who has extremely wide feet. The only sneakers that fit him are New Balances. These boot are very warm and are made well! I would definitely recommend them. I wonder if they have them for adults...
Anonymous from Boston, Massachusetts on February 4, 2012
These boots are relatively lightweight and easy enough for my 5-year old to pull on and off by himself. We recently went on a trip to Montreal where there was snow/freezing rain and slush puddles inches deep to cross. His feet stayed dry and he walked a long distance in them comfortably. Terrific boots.
Anonymous on January 29, 2012
My son just loves the boots! They fit my him perfectly! Very fast shipping!
Anonymous on January 16, 2012
This boot was for my 1.5 year old son. He is a true size 8 but they are very hard to get on and make sure his foot is settled into the bottom correctly. I think we will be returning and going for a snow boot that has a side velcro. Liked the feel, very sturdy, seemed warm.
Sharifa E from Brooklyn, New York on December 26, 2011
These snow boots are one of the few available that come in a wide width. This is the second year that I have purchased these boots. They are easy to get off and on once my son figured out where to put his foot. The liner was frustrating at first. They are warm and have treads for traction. But, the wide width is the major selling point from my point of view.