See Kai Run Kids Italya (Toddler/Little Kid)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- Fresh and funky footwear is making way to the playground with the See Kai Run™ Kids Italya sneaker.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Stylish canvas upper in a variety of styles.
- Slip-on design for easy on and off.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Textile insole is cushioned for all-day support.
- Vulcanized rubber outsole and sidewall.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 3 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 67%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 67%"No arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on May 18, 2016
These are lightweight but sturdy sneakers perfect for summer. The footbed and ankle support is cushy, and the canvas upper is breathable. They stay on well--I was worried with the elastic that they might fall off easily but they don't.
Annie C from Telluride, CO on July 20, 2015
This shoe is adorable and comfortable. It runs slightly small so I would recommend ordering a half size up. As always, Zappos shipping is lighting fast.
Anonymous from Madison, Wisconsin on June 23, 2016
Perfect shoes for an active toddler. My 4YO likes to wear dresses to daycare everyday, but has to wear closed toed shoes. Very happy with these and they are adorable. When she wore without socks, she did have an issue with some rubbing on her heel, but that was expected. I would buy these again, perfect for outdoor play.