See Kai Run Kids Gloria II (Toddler)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- You can't go wrong when you add a classically sweet look to your little gal's wardrobe.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Smooth leather upper with sweet scalloped edges.
- Hook-and-loop closure for a secure and adjustable fit.
- Padded collar provides additional comfort.
- Breathable leather lining and a cushioned leather insole.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 19 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 72%"Felt true to size"
- 72%"Felt true to width"
- 50%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Caroline from Baltimore on March 6, 2017
Cute, durable shoes for warmer weather. My daughter loves them and the silver does not rub or flake off - I've had trouble with that issue with other brands.
Vikki from Missouri on February 23, 2017
I got these for my toddler granddaughter and she loved them! They not only look cute, they fit her well and left grow room. They would be cute with or without socks. Thanks Zappos for making it easier for me to shop!
Amanda B from Bozeman, MT on October 8, 2016
These sandals are great. I bought them for my 18 mo when her feet had a growth spurt a month after I bought her some other summer sandals. They go on and off easy and protect her toes from scuffs and stubs. She seems comfortable in them and they don't cause her to stumble or be clumsy. I would definitely recommend them or buy them again.
Karen N from Chicago on July 25, 2016
Very cute shoe. I just purchased the second pair for my 17 month old granddaughter. she appears to be comfortable wearing them. They are a soft leather with a nice flexible sole for toddlers.
Tara from Florida on July 12, 2016
I've ordered these shoes 3x now... Each time she's outgrown them, I just replace them. They hold up great, they stretch a little too which helps them last a little longer. They've never caused blisters either!