See Kai Run Kids Dane (Toddler/Little Kid)
- All See Kai Run shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- The Andy sneaker will keep your little guy styling!
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Canvas upper with elastic laces and hook-and-loop closure for a secure fit.
- Padded tongue and collar offer additional comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Generously cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Vulcanized rubber outsole is flexible and durable.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Shaft: 3 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12.5 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 8 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 50%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 88%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Holly D from Lexington, KY on March 12, 2017
A great pair of shoes that are very cute and go with anything. These have worn very well.
Stephanie from Wisconsin on October 25, 2016
My son wanted "high tops" and I couldn't find anything that I thought was still "cute" for his age. He is 7 years old. These are perfect! I love them...he loves them! He did have a little blister on both pinkie toes after wearing them all day. There is one spot on the inside that has a seam that bothered his foot, so I put a little moleskin pad on the inside of each shoe and it solved the problem easily. I would recommend this shoe.
Anonymous on October 19, 2016
This shoe runs very small.
Johanna F from union city, nj on September 1, 2015
I received these sneakers within a day of ordering, which was awesome! The sneakers are just as nice in person as shown online. Sadly, I have to return them because they were way too small. Either they run small, or Converse sneakers run really big. My son is currently wearing a size 1 in Converse, so I ordered a 1½ in the Kai Run Kids Andy. They are actually much smaller than his size 1 Converse. I will exchange for a size 2½ and hope for the best.
Meghan E from MD on January 7, 2017
I really like this shoe for my 3 1/2 yr old. Warm, fur lined with a nice design. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because it lacks arch support but for little kids I think it's a fine show and he likes wearing it.