Rockport ProWalker M7100
- The Prowalker M7100 from Rockport® proves that there is a difference with walking shoes and walking comfort.
- Genuine, full grain leather uppers are easy to clean and maintain for extended wear.
- Padded tongue and collar prevents blisters and lace bruising for continuous comfort.
- Patented Walking Platform for a wide base of support and stability.
- EVA insole helps reduce leg/foot fatigue and provides cushioning.
- Durable rubber outsole provides added grip on a variety of surfaces for true walkability.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 376 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 84%"Felt true to size"
- 84%"Felt true to width"
- 71%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Brenda T from North Carolina on March 17, 2012
Rockport is a shoe that wears like a sport shoe, with the looks of a professional shoe. For people who stand, walk on their jobs it's perfect. This shoe is the best for any occasion, well maybe not a wedding. My husband has been wearing this style for at least 20 years. He will not wear any other. This shoe does not wear out - that's saying a lot. Shoe cleans up with simple care. After wearing a long time, he gets second pair, takes the older ones for yard work, ditch digging and they are still going. Thanks Zappos for selling something so hard to find.
Patricia O from Lake Havasu City, Arizona on January 13, 2012
Bought these for my son, he is on his feet at least 8 hours a day sometimes more than 8. He loves these shoes, very comfortable and good support.
George W from Carlsbad, California on November 5, 2011
A great shoe for walking. I had ordered it too narrow but called to make an exchange and the new wider shoe was here in two days. Great shoe, great service and no charge for shipping either way!
Wouter V from Marina del Rey, California on January 18, 2008
Rockport - This was the third consecutive purchase I made of the same shoe, size and color. I never did this for any other shoe during all of my 82 years! Apparently Rockport has discontinued making them. This I consider a mistake and a shame! On the Zappos website you stated that there were only three pair left in stock. Several other sources had none. So this pair may have to last me for the rest of my life.
Shannon from Washington, DC on July 3, 2012
These walkers are high quality and extremely comfortable. The sole is very shock-absorbent without the bulk. The shoe is normal to wide with a roomy toe bed. Not fashionable, but certainly not terrible. A solid choice at a good price!