- Step out in the Taimi when you're itching to go glam for the night!
- Strappy upper features leather uppers, or a glitter fabric and synthetic combo.
- Adjustable buckle closure with an open toe.
- Smooth synthetic linings.
- N5 Contour technology features dual density cushioning on a patented contoured footbed with arch support. All made with lightweight and breathable materials for superior comfort and support.
- Non-slip synthetic outsole is incredibly lightweight and durable.
- Click here to learn more about N5Contour technology.
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width W (C). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 84 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 89%"Felt true to size"
- 82%"Felt true to width"
- 69%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Pam H from Yardley, PA on October 4, 2016
Needing shoes for my son's wedding, I tried 16 pairs and this was the only one comfortable enough for this event! I have a wide foot with a narrow heel and these work well.
Anonymous from Massachusetts on August 11, 2016
I was looking for sandals to wear at my brother's wedding--something that looked good, and that I could dance in all evening. These worked really well.
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous on November 6, 2016
I am not a typical high heel or strappy sandal girl but I needed a pair of sandals to go with a formal dress. These were great. The heel was not too high (around 2 inches) and they were very comfortable. I had a hip replacement 4 months ago and these shoes were great support through dancing and the entire evening. They are nice formal shoes but not over the top glitzy so they will go with lots of things in the future.
Cathy m on July 22, 2016
These shoes are just wonderful. The color is wonderful and they have a nice glimmer for dressy occasions. They fit well but I couldn't get the heel area tight enough. This is the reason that sadly I need to return them.
Diane B from Floyds Knobs, Indiana on August 6, 2016
A dressy, flattering style, and quite comfortable to wear. The narrow width is a perfect fit. I would have preferred that the glitter was omitted, but it's not a deal breaker. All in all, this shoe is a winner.