Columbia Big & Tall Backcast III™ Water Short
- Columbia Men's Size Chart
- Whether you're taking on a stream-crossing trail or heading down to the gulf for some dock fishing, you're gonna need some way to cool off. When you gear up in the hybrid design of the Backcast III™ Water Short, you're prepped to take a splash and still be dry and comfortable for the end-of-day cantina trip.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- The Performance Fishing Gear™ (PFG) collection is specifically designed for mobility and protection with the angler in mind.
- Relaxed Fit loose, generous cut for unimpeded range of motion.
- Shorts feature a regular rise and classic knee length.
- Hybrid shorts in quick-dry nylon poplin to transition quickly from water to trail.
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Belt-loop waistband with inner drawstring.
- Hand pockets.
- Back zip pocket.
- Drop-in cargo pocket at right.
- Mesh brief lining.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 38 in
- Outseam: 20 in
- Inseam: 8 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 1X. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 2 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
N s from california on July 12, 2016
really comfortable and really dries quickly and stylish
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous on October 30, 2016
Not comfortable at all.