Carhartt Workwear Pocket S/S Tee K87
- Carhartt Men's Size Chart
- Some days are longer than others. When that work day turns into a work night, you'll be glad the Workwear Pocket Tee is the partner you're doing it with.
- Original Fit is designed for the working man and provides the most room to move.
- 6.75-ounce heavyweight cotton jersey.
- Rib knit crew is tagless for increased comfort.
- Short-sleeve coverage.
- Five-point patch pocket with woven brand tag.
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting.
- Straight hemline.
- 100% cotton.
• Heather Grey: 90% cotton, 10% polyester.
• Ash: 99% cotton, 1% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 32 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 11 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Mary J from Poplar Bluff, MO on February 5, 2014
I bought this and two other Carhartt pocket s/s tees for my hubby for Christmas. We have trouble finding tees with pockets and I decided to go for it on Zappos! He has already worn these several times under his l/s buttoned shirts (cold weather here). They have washed beautifully. The quality cannot be beat...nice heavy material and good color choices. We also got the button Henley. We'll be back for more!
Eddie B from Nashville, Tennessee on February 18, 2014
Crazy big. I wear a medium in every shirt ever so I ordered a medium. The length was fine. The sleeves were right. But the width...it was easily twice as wide as any shirt I own. I'd say wider then any Large even. So if you are 5'8" 280 pounds, this is probably the shirt/size for you.
Anonymous on March 6, 2017
My son's summer job was working with a road repair crew laying asphalt state highways. He had a couple of these shirts and said they held up extremely well and kept their shape no matter what kind of laundry facilities they happen to be able to use. He asked for more to use for his winter job. He really likes them
Will R from Medford, OR on January 19, 2017
I bought this t shirt because I have two that I bought from Costco and love them. These shirts run much larger than the ones I have from Costco so had to exchange them for a smaller size. The shirts are great, look good, heavy material, wear well and are a good buy.
Ken from Michigan's Thumb on November 30, 2016
Generous fit, great durability, and an exceptional value @ $14.99!