Birkenstock Granada Soft Footbed
- Birkenstock® Size Chart
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- The Birkenstock® Granada Soft Footbed is a fabulous dual-strap sandal that offers security and style.
- Oiled leather upper with fully adjustable buckles for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The soft footbed features a foam layer inserted between the cork layer and suede liner of the original Birkenstock footbed. Microscopic air bubbles cushion your feet while providing moderate arch support.
- The suede lined, foam padded, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 311 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 82%"Felt true to size"
- 83%"Felt true to width"
- 74%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
NV from Mission Hills, CA on March 30, 2012
This is my 1st pair of soft footbed birkenstocks. I've worn the regular footbed before and these are amazing. I did have to break in the leather a little bit from the instep but once the leather soften they became my favorite pair of sandals. I walked around the house with socks at the beginning to break them in. Will definitely buy another pair or soft footbed. Would recommend them to anyone who finds the footbed of the regular birks too stiff. Narrow width is great for someone who has a narrow to medium width foot.
Anonymous from pittsburgh, pa on August 2, 2011
A 40 in Birkenstocks is not a 9. I thought perhaps they changed the sizing. These will be returned and a 39 will be ordered.
Anonymous from Alaska on March 22, 2012
This is my 2nd pair I have ordered in 2 weeks. The first pair was blue. I decided to splurge and order a new black pair also since mine are 10+ years old, and yes, I wear them mostly every day. I have worn Birks for 30+ years. The best fit is on day 3 or 4 when stretched a tad bit. Just do yourself a favor, buy one pair, wear them for many years, and you will be a happy gal (or guy!).
Karen A from St. Louis, MO on July 17, 2011
These were my first Birkenstocks. I am very pleased I ordered them. I wear them all the time! Good support and so comfortable and very well made. The color goes with everything. I am definitely a new Birkenstock fan and will definitely order more in the future. I normally wear a medium, but have to get narrow with the Birkenstock brand, as they run wide. Keep this in mind if you wear a medium shoe. Zappos is the best company to do business with, bar none!
Leah S from Fairbanks, Alaska on March 25, 2012
The soft footbed is an improvement on already pretty perfect shoed, I will be looking for more shoes with this style footbed. The design of these shoes are cute and not-clunky at all. I love Birkenstocks!