Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed
- Birkenstock® Size Chart
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Understanding Widths: The Regular icon (outlined foot) accommodates Regular to Wide. The Narrow icon (filled in foot) accommodates Narrow to Regular widths.
- Bold and fresh - this Arizona steps up the game with a metallic touch!
- Premium metallic leather uppers.
- Features two adjustable buckled straps for a durable exterior and custom fit.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- The leather-lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles your each and every step.
- The soft footbed features a foam layer inserted between the cork layer and suede liner of the original Birkenstock footbed. Microscopic air bubbles cushion your feet while providing moderate arch support.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7-7.5), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 40 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 82%"Felt true to size"
- 88%"Felt true to width"
- 62%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Beamer from Nebraska on May 9, 2016
These are very cute! I will put up with a break-in period if I can look down and see this much cute. The copper, or rose-gold as some of my friends called it, is so damn cute and goes with everything! Kind of orangey but it is really, sort of peachy, and then of copper. They look great with white and blue jeans! These need to be worn a lot to break them in. Gently bend them back and forth with your hands. I also found that the leather flap beneath the buckle caught on the tops of my toes and rubbed a bit painfully. But then magically, a week later you will be floating on air and you will have forgotten that slight discomfort which hopefully I am preparing you for. Because you may not have gone to a large Midwest state school where everyone wore Birks, (with socks even), and you were not aware of the breaking in period or that people could be so impossibly dorky. But there you are.
Beth S on April 17, 2016
Super Comfortable! Did not need any break in time and so chic looking. I normally wear a size 7-7.5 (38) but sized down for this shoe to a 37 and it fits great.
Angie W on June 5, 2016
This is my second pair of Birks and they're good on my feet. I have the black arizona and when I saw these exceptional shoed, I knew I had to get them and I am glad I dd. They look good and really matches your every day usual outfits. And they fit snug, just how I like it. I would certainly recommend them.
Carmen B from Edmond, Oklahoma on May 21, 2016
I love my new Birks! This Copper color goes with everything! Huge hit! And Zappos was awesome about getting them to me fast! Thank you!
Ruth T from Sarasota, FL on May 8, 2016
This Arizona is comfortable and the color is fun. It looks great with black, navy and red clothing. This is my third Arizona with the soft footbed. They look cute with a variety of outfits. I wear a 9 1/2 shoe and I ordered a 40 narrow. The fit is perfect.