Birkenstock Arizona - Birko-Flor™
- Birkenstock® Size Chart
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Enjoy easy stylin' with the Arizona slip-on sandal from Birkenstock®.
- Made of acrylic and polyamide felt fibers, this material is a soft fabric with a smooth leather-like finish.
- Two top straps with buckle closures for an adjustable fit.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6-6.5), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 364 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 74%"Felt true to size"
- 89%"Felt true to width"
- 86%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Melissa M from United States on May 18, 2011
I've had these for about a month now and I love them! I have been wearing them almost all the time for the past month and I noticed that the protective covering on the cork is starting to peel away. I would recommend getting the cork protection stuff from the birkenstock website. The Birko-Flor is holding up great!! still looks just like the day I got them, so if you are super into the old leather look, I wouldn't recommend the Birko-Flor. It's very strong material though and comfortable as well. Took about a week of wear for them to break in and feel perfect for my foot. At first they kind of slipped off and were rigid, but the more you wear them around the faster and more comfortable they will feel. Great shoe! Highly recommend!
Anonymous on February 20, 2011
Just bought a pair of the Arizona Birko-Flor and after 3 painful weeks they have finally broken in and are very comfortable. For those who want to know the Birko-Flor refers to the vegan nature of the "leather" uppers. While the tops appear stiff the underside of the birko-flor has a very soft jersey like quality.
Joe C from Cheyenne, WY on February 27, 2006
GREAT SANDALS ALL AROUND - Just like any Birkenstock sandal, these are top notch. I found these on Zappos and I liked the price, when I was looking for some new sandals for this spring and summer. MUCH cheaper than the all around leather ones, but just as comfortable and durable. The soles are the same, the footbed is the same ((suede and everything)) the only difference is the upper which is made of Birko Flor which I like better than leather. It's better when it rains and doesn’t crack like leather. These will be great for years to come. My last pair lasted over a decade.. The fronts were crushed, the leather was almost off and the soles were worn 100% smooth. Birkenstocks are the best and I will wear these until they can't take anymore.. (about 10 years) A recommended alternative way to save money and still have great Birks. I got the brown, and it looks just like leather. And thanks Zappos for the FAAAST shipping
Nina T from South Dakota on June 15, 2006
Birkenstock Arizona (Birko-Flor)- This is the first time I have tried Birkenstock...I found that the shoes are comfortable... I have trouble finding shoes because of my wide (wwww size) feet. The regular size fit perfect for my feet. After a few days of wearing these shoes ...I found myself online to buy another pair... Thank you. Nina
Anonymous from Carson City, Nevada on July 11, 2006
These Birkenstocks are very comfortable and have a classic style. I can even walk 2 miles to work everyday in them. In addition the staff at Zappos was very helpful when I needed to return one pair and get a smaller size.