Ariat Heritage Roper Wide Square Toe
- When it comes to Ariat® boots there are no plain Janes!
- Full grain leather uppers.
- Pull-on construction with pull-loops for easy entry.
- Leather lined.
- Wide square toe.
- Ariat's ATS™ Technology for superior flexibility and cushioning. Ariat's ATS™ Technology is the perfect choice for most avid riders. Whether in the saddle or on the ground, products featuring our ATS™ Technology will dramatically reduce fatigue and stress in the feet, lower legs, and back.
- ATS™ composite fiber forked shank offers unmatched stability and comfort.
- Removable, gel cushioned ATS™ footbed, metatarsal support pad and countered heel cradle for all-day comfort and support.
- Highly flexible Duratread™ outsole provides long lasting comfort.
- Single stitch welt.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 4 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 50%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 67%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Rob from Southern NJ on November 16, 2015
These are very nice boots. They are well made and fairly comfortable, but they were very large. I normally wear an 11Â½ which was too large, ordered an 11 which was still too big, I finally got a 10Â½ which fit well. The purchase of these was like Goldilocks! Thank you, Zappos, for incredible service that sets the standard!
Mark n from Dallas tx on December 28, 2015
Great boots! Use these for work, very comfortable, no break-in needed. Will get another pair when these need replacing in a couple of years.
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous from Colorado on November 9, 2016
Nice boot but a little snug through the arc.
Pedro T from Houston on August 3, 2016
Nice feel to this boot. Ordered to wear with slacks. Several complements. Keeps true to a wide shoe. Great value. Will buy them again when this pair need. replaced.