Ariat Heritage Western R Toe
- Ride the range in true Western style with these chic cowgirl boots from Ariat®.
- Full-grain leather upper with eight-row stitch pattern on shaft.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Features Ariat's exclusive ATS Technology™ for superior flexibility and cushioning.
- Removable, gel-cushioned ATS™ footbed for all-day comfort.
- ATS™ composite fiber forked shank offers unmatched stability and comfort.
- R-Toe profile with scalloped top line. R-Toe is the traditional cowboy toe.
- Durable Duratread™ rubber outsole provides excellent traction and flexibility.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 191 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 75%"Felt true to size"
- 83%"Felt true to width"
- 73%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Kristen from California on September 3, 2005
Watch the size!! A very comfortable boot. I ordered this boot in a size 8 1/2 as I usually wear an 8 1/2 to 9 regular width in shoes. I read the reviews and saw that the boot runs a 1/2 size smaller. I was to nervous to order it smaller, so I ordered the 8 1/2. This size was too long and too narrow for me. I have a high instep and I couldn't even get it on. I was so bummed because the look and make were great. This is a well made boot. Ended up re-ordering this boot in a size 8 C, and it fits great. Now I don't have a real wide foot, but it seems to run narrow. The best part is the boot doesn't even need to be broken in. It was comfortable from the start. It was hard to wear them out to the horses, becasue I almost would like them for dress. So, I think they definetly run 1/2 size smaller and a little narrow. So if you have some width to your foot get the "C" width
Madelyn V on November 17, 2011
These boots were great for the first several try-out wears so, deciding to keep them, I started wearing them around the farm. With only a few more wears a crease began to form (in the leather) at the inside toe area of the right boot and with each step the crease rubs my toe. Thinking it's just a "break-in" problem, I continue to try to wear them but the problem is getting worse causing so much pain with each step that I have to take them off, perhaps there's something I can buy that will protect that area of my foot, but generally speaking. We are not happy with these boots. But Zappos does ship fast!
Christie D from New Bern NC on January 12, 2012
By far my favorite cowboy boots ever! I wear them everyday and all day long. I stand almost 8 hours straight everyday and these boots are still so comfy. I highly recommend.
Anonymous from Birmingham, AL on September 27, 2011
I love these boots. They are exactly what I had been looking for. Perfect with jeans, skirts, shorts, etc. My foot is a little wide and the wide size is perfect. These boots are also comfortable.
Anonymous on February 11, 2011
Amazing boots!! First time wore them for 6 hours...very comfortable. Did not need a break in period. Good looking boots and superior quality. Received quickly. Will buy this brand again.