Self Service Return Instructions
Self-Service Return Instructions
Return Instructions| Shipping and Returns | Frequently Asked Questions
Step One: Process Your Return & Print Your FREE Return Label
Follow these steps to print a FREE UPS Return Label (domestic):
- Log in to your account from the My Account section on Zappos.com.
- Scroll down and select the Order Number with the item(s) you want to return.
- Check the box next to the item(s) you’re returning. Then select "Return Checked Items” button.
Two Important Notes:
(a) If the items you’re returning need more than one return shipping box, only select the items you’ll be sending in the first box and continue. Once you’ve completed this return, go back to “My Account” and repeat these steps to get a return label for each additional box.
(b) If you’re condensing returns from multiple orders into onereturn shipping box, pleaseprint a return label from each order and include all but one inside the box.Attach the final label on the outside of the box.These barcodes help us track and process returns at the warehouse.
4. Tell us why you’re returning each item from the dropdown menu. Then scroll down and choose how you’d like to receive your return label: Print or Email.
- Select the orange “Submit Return” button.
- If you chose “Print My Return Label,” you’ll be able to select the “Print your return shipping label” button on the return confirmation page and then follow your computer’s printing process.
If you chose “Email My Return Label,” check your inbox and follow the instructions to print! Once you print your label, you’re ready for the next round of instructions! HOORAY!
Step Two: Your Item's Original Packaging
Products must be returned in the original shoe box and/or packaging. We’re a stickler for this one, so please help us out here! If there are extreme circumstances and you don’t have the original packaging, we will allow it as a one-time courtesy.
You’ll need to print the final page of the return process (See #6 in Step One) and include it INSIDE of your return shipping box.
Here’s Why: The confirmation page contains the Return Confirmation Number and the Original Order Number, and it’s how we track and process your return at the warehouse. If we don’t have that information, we cannot process your refund.
Step Three: Your Shipping Box
- You can use the original Zappos.com box your order came in or any plain, unmarked cardboard box to ship your return.
- If there are any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other materials on the shipping box, please remove them.
- Add the item(s) you’re returning and any printouts required from Steps One and Two above.
- Seal the box and attach/tape your UPS return label to the shipping box.
- Take your package to The UPS Store, UPS Customer Center, UPS Alliances, or an Authorized Shipping Outlet near you. Find Your Closest UPS Location and select Drop Off. Daily collection customers: have your shipment(s) ready for the driver as usual. DO NOT USE A UPS DROP BOX.
What's the timeline for my refund?
For the vast majority of returns, it takes about 5-10 Business Days for us to get your package at the fulfillment center, inspect your return, process it into inventory, and complete your refund. If the refund is being issued to a credit card, depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 Business Days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
What if I don't have a printer or access to UPS?
Our Customer Loyalty Team would love to help! Please call 1-877-513-7428 or Chat In and ask us to mail you a return label.
How will I know when my return is completed?
Once we process your return, we'll refund your payment and email you a confirmation. As a reminder, it may take 5-10 business days for us to get your package and complete the refund.
*Please Note: to use our pre-paid labels, shipments must be sent from the United States.
Have questions, concerns, feedback? The Zappos Customer Loyalty Team is happy to help 24/7/365!
Live Chat:Chat With A Rep