Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
- SKU: #8886119
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- A durable insulated jacket that's media compatible and perfect for exploring the city when the temperature dips.
DryVent™ 2L fabric features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
• Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum.
• Breathability: 750-800 g/m² / 24 hours average.
High quality goose down provides outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility.
• 550 fill power.
- Attached hood.
- Neck gaiter built into the hood with a removable faux-fur brim.
- Stand collar.
- Long sleeves.
- VISLON® zip closure with snap placket flap and chin guard.
- Patch pockets on chest and left sleeve with snap closure flaps.
- Welted hand pockets with snap closures.
- Hidden, rib-knit cuffs and exterior hem.
- Embroidered branding on left chest, back right shoulder, and on both sleeves near the cuffs.
- 100% nylon;
Faux Fur: 70% polyester, 17% modacrylic, 13% acrylic;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, line dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!