Zappos.com Store Credit Terms and Conditions
- Store Credit can only be used online at the website.
- Store Credit can only be used on orders associated with your original account. This means, Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Please treat Store Credit like cash. We are not responsible for stolen Store Credit codes.
- Store Credit may not be purchased. Store Credit is provided to your account when purchased items have been returned and 'Receive Store Credit' has been selected from the return page.
- Store Credit may be used to purchase Gift Cards or Online Certificates.
- Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the balance due.
How to Obtain Your Balance
To obtain your balance of Store Credit, please call the Zappos Customer Loyalty Team at 1-800-927-7671. Your balance is also listed on the My Account Page in the Store Credit section. Please note that in most cases, the balance is adjusted immediately when you make a purchase or once an item has been returned to the warehouse, but there may be occasions when the updated balance is delayed for a period of time.
Lost Store Credit Codes
In the case that you have lost your Store Credit code, please call the Zappos Customer Loyalty Team at 1-800-927-7671, who would be more than happy to email you another copy as we're unable to provide the code by phone.
Expiration / Service Fees
Store Credit does not expire and we do not assess any service fees for non-use.
Compliance With Law
By electing to receive Store Credit, you are certifying and representing to Zappos Development, Inc. that the activities in connection with which the Store Credit will be used will comply with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including the Terms and Conditions that govern the website. In addition, you agree to defend and indemnify us and our subsidiaries and affiliates from and against any claims, expenses or liabilities made against or incurred by any of them in connection with your use of Store Credit or violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
Your use of Store Credit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.