UGG Scuffette II
- UGG® Women's Size Chart
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A wonderful house or travel slipper with minimal, yet plush styling.
- Soft suede upper features a 100% Premium wool fleece trim collar.
- Easy on-and-off wear for all-day comfort.
- UGGpure™ wool lining feels great against the foot.
- Natural sheepskin footbed lining wicks moisture away from your feet.
- Durable rubber with cork outsole.
- Please Note: Slight dye transfer may occur with darker colored sheepskin during first few wears.
- Care and Cleaning Instructions
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 608 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 74%"Felt true to size"
- 88%"Felt true to width"
- 84%"No arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Texas
horrible horrible slippers! I was so disappointed to find these shoes call themselves uggs. they have no padded foot bed what so ever. like walking on the ground. they are incredibly mis-sized as well. I wear a seven, read some other reviews, so i ordered an eight and still too small. my foot was hanging off back. very tight too. they were difficult to wear and not at all what you want in a comfy slipper. terrible!
Anonymous from Nor Cal
I am usually size 6.5 for almost All the shoes, but size 8 for this pair. I don't know how some of you are fitting in your normal size with this pair.
Anonymous from Chicago, IL
This is my 2nd pair of Ugg slippers. I love them. They felt a little snug when I first put them on but within a few hours they were perfect. My last pair lasted 2 years and I wear them every day, all year long. I wear a 7 1/2 and got an 8, they fit perfect.
Anonymous from Schaumburg, IL
I love this Scuffette. I know some people said that sizing runs bigger with this slipper, but that wasn't the case for me. I'm a size 8 and the size 8 Scuffette feels like it was made for my feet. This slipper has no arch support, so if you need support this may not be the right choice for you. Aside from that, I would highly recommend this slipper.
Anonymous from Kirkland, Washington
After wearing out numerous expensive German wool slippers every year, I switched to Uggs for durability. Love the Scuffette! I wear these for hours every day and after a year and a half they are showing just a bit of wear on the back edge. I am an 8-8.5 or 38-39, and I bought an 8. My heel is close to the back edge but the fit is perfect for a slipper. These save my feet on hardwood floors.