- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Sophistication shines through on the must-have Neima sandal from Softspots®.
- Rich patent leather upper featuring a sling-back strap with an adjustable buckle closure.
- Smooth synthetic lining and footbed massage the foot with each and every step.
- Pillow Top™ footbed absorbs pressure and conforms to the natural shape of the foot.
- Two-toned, hand-painted heel with polyurethane outsole ensures lightweight durability and traction.
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width WW (EE). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 700 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 88%"Felt true to size"
- 88%"Felt true to width"
- 72%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Boise ID
Lovely shoe, but the narrow is still too wide. It seemed wider than other Softspots shoes I've had. Too bad. The insole was extremely comfortable and soft. I wish it came in slim!
Anonymous from PA
This shoe did not fit me correctly and did not look quite as nice in person as it did online. I ordered an 8M and 8W, just in case. They were both far too loose in the heel, even on the smallest adjustment of the strap. I wasn't going to poke another hole in a brand new pair of shoes and so they were returned. The medium width fit okay in the toe but looked a little crinkly there. I do have narrow heels and generally a medium width shoe works okay, although sometimes I need a wide in certain dress shoes. If your heel slips in athletic shoes or is narrow, skip this one.
Kathy G from Arizona
If you have a hard to fit foot or wide this is the shoe for you. I have bunions and can never get a shoe soft enough and wide enough. These are so comfortable and easy to wear. Expensive but worth every penny. I now have them in two colors. I couldn't usually even wear heels before! And the bottom padding is so soft.
Denise from Glendale, Arizona
Beautiful shoe! I have the red. The heel is just the right height and very stable. Same great comfort as all Softspots shoes. It took me wearing them a couple of times before I could wear them all day, but I don't normally wear heels. Love these shoes.
Anonymous from Fairfax, VA
This is a daily wear shoe for work and so far so good. Strapping helps for protruding bunion which was important for me.