Wacoal Sport Underwire Bra 855170
- Wacoal Bra Fit Guide
- Exercise and compete at a high level in the Wacoal® Sport Underwire Bra.
- Designed for medium to high-impact activities.
- Moisture-wicking sports bra boasts two-ply underwire cups to support the bust and reduce motion.
- Underwire is on the outside cup to prevent chafing.
- High center gore offers stability.
- Adjustable step-up ladder straps. Strap adjustment is also on the outside for chafe prevention.
- Mesh band keeps the skin cool.
- Three-column and three-row hook-and-eye back closure. Columns increase to four on DDD and G cups.
- G and H cups feature an inner sling for additional support and shape. This is an excellent sports bra for full-busted and full-figured women.
- Style #855170.
- 80% nylon, 20% spandex;
Back: 70% nylon, 30% spandex.
- Hand wash warm, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
- How to Measure Your Bra Size
This product currently has 90 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
JLCwrites on December 16, 2013
Thanks to Zappos' free shipping and returns, I am able to try on bras without having to drag my children to a dressing room and listen to them ask questions about my chest loud enough for everyone to hear. That being said, I ordered the Wacoal Sport Underwire bra and the Natori Sport Underwire bra so I can compare the two. The Wacoal won hands down. The cups are made with a thicker fabric that doesn't reveal how cold I feel. The straps are thick and wide and, dare I say it, comfy. Finally, the support provides a nice rounded profile, whereas the Natori made 'the girls' look a little depressed. I am returning both bras because the Wacoal does run a little bit smaller than the Natori and if I want to be able to breathe after eating Christmas cookies, my rib cage will need a little more wiggle room.
Linda L from La Jolla, California on February 19, 2012
This is the best bra in the universe! It is very sturdy, and has a back closure, and wide soft straps over the shoulders. The support is better than any other sports bra. I ordered 36DDD, and it fits perfect, others say it runs small, however I think it is the snug fit that gives you great support. Try this bra, it is simply the best.
Anonymous from Atlanta, GA on January 10, 2012
Ordered this in my regular size 36DDD and fit like a dream. The material is very soft. Makes me look forward to looking out again! Construction is very solid. I was really impressed by it.
Anonymous on January 1, 2013
This bra does fit snug. I normally wear 34C cinched up. This I have on the last rungs and am held tight, so if you want some maneuver room, up the ribcage size one. I have soft breasts that need shaping by a bra and this does a superb job - rounded, up, firm looking; no cone effect. I am disappointed that it doesn't give extra cover over nipples, but I think the bra is worth it still. The spandex is very high grade and one can always add the extra layer (so I've heard - this will be the first time I try) for modesty...but again, I'm in no hurry since this holds so well. Really I think it's impossible for a bra to be "no bounce", but this is as close as it comes.
Cheryl W from New Jersey on March 30, 2012
This is an awesome bra. I liked it so much, I ordered a second one. It is hard to find a sports bra that a) clasps in back b) is underwire and c) is supportive to large chests. This is it! And Zappos shipping was so fast I got it the next morning. Awesome!