Vans Kids Sk8-Hi Zip (Little Kid/Big Kid)
- Your miniature skateboarder will love the Vans® Kids Sk8-Hi Zip on and off the board!
- High-top silhouette.
- Durable suede upper with canvas overlays.
- Back zip closure for easy on and off.
- Laces for snug fit.
- Vans logo at tongue and heel.
- Padded collar for extra support.
- Smooth textile lining for all-day wear.
- Vulcanized midsole provides cushion.
- Signature waffle rubber outsole for added traction.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 30 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 80%"Felt true to size"
- 97%"Felt true to width"
- 53%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Idaho on January 12, 2015
My son loves these shoes! He is 8, and wears them every day. The only complaint we have is that, for my son, the zipper doesn't open enough to let him slide his foot in without untying the shoe. So the zipper is fairly pointless, but he doesn't care. Maybe it's just him, or maybe it's the design of the shoe. Remember the shoe is furry inside, so it's definitely a cold weather shoe. Perfect for Idaho.
Anonymous from Dallas, Texas on March 26, 2017
Bought these shoes in August and my son (5th grade) has basically worn them every day! He says the comfort is perfect and he thinks the style is so "cool"!
Anonymous on March 26, 2017
Great shoes!!! Look amazing for his school picture and he loves them!
CapKirk on March 21, 2017
I bought these for my very picky, fashion conscious 7 year old son. After looking through several sneakers that either he did not like, or were too expensive for my liking, we came across these. He loved them and I didn't mind the price. They look really nice on his feet. He wears them everyday. Even when he is dressed up. He gets lots of compliments on them. He says they are extremely comfortable, which I have come to expect of Vans. He wears a size 1 in most shoes, and we got that size first, but he said they were tight. He has a bit of a wide foot. We returned them for the 1.5, and he said they felt great. So, if you are between sizes I recommend going for the larger size.
Angel from Baltimore on March 11, 2017
True to size. Great fit