Vans Kids Classic Slip-On (Toddler)
- Let your tiny one's feet do some talking while they do all of the walking in these sweet Vans® Kids Classic Slip-On™ shoes!
- Featured in a canvas upper with tons of awesome choices and styles.
- Slip-on design provides an easy on and off wear.
- Elastic goring on side for an adjustable fit.
- Smooth textile lining for all-day play.
- Durable rubber outsole for added support during your toddler's firsts steps.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 32 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 66%"Felt true to size"
- 87%"Felt true to width"
- 83%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Callie N from Texas on April 9, 2012
My son absolutely loves these. They are easy for him to get on himself (2.5) and he loves wearing them which is a plus for a toddler that doesn't always want to get dressed.
Anonymous from Bergen County, NJ on December 16, 2011
I love Vans for their comfort, quality, and style, and these are no exception. I purchased these for my 3 year old son, and he is absolutely crazy about them. He can get them on and off easily and he loves the style. As usual, I am thrilled with my Vans purchase.
Kirsten N from Fresno, CA on May 18, 2012
Great shoe for my three year old. He loves that he can finally take his shoes on and off by himself. We also get compliments on them all the time. The shark or other animal print just really makes these extra special. He says they are super comfy with or without socks and chooses them over other shoes in the closet everyday.
Ariela M from Los Angeles, CA on May 2, 2012
These are so cute and cool. I will purchase them again for my nephew he wants a pair. They are what I expected and fast delivery. You guys are wonderful!
Anonymous on April 26, 2012
My 2.5 year old son is growing out of the size 7.5 Vans that he normally wears so I ordered these in a size 8. they were at least a full size too small...even far smaller than his size 7.5 white canvas Vans. Love the shoe though, ordering in a size 9 or 9.5 to get a fit.