Vans Kids Classic Slip-On (Little Kid/Big Kid)
- Step things up a notch with the timeless style of the Vans® Classic Slip-On™ Shoes.
- Durable canvas upper sports bright colors and bold graphics.
- Slip-on style creates an easy on and off.
- Elastic gore side strips create a secure fit.
- Durable rubber outsole for a long last.
- Supreme traction keeps you on your feet.
- Get them while you can!
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 413 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 43%"Felt a half size larger than marked"
- 87%"Felt true to width"
- 76%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from ct on September 22, 2011
These do not run a full size larger as some reviews suggest. They run a half size larger. Had to return for the right size because I ordered down a whole size. They are super cute...look comfy! Can be worn with jeans or skirts. Can even wear with casual dresses. Now that's one cool shoe!
Anonymous from NJ on March 29, 2012
Very cute shoe but they sure do run big. I agree with other reviewers to order a whole size smaller.
Anonymous on January 13, 2012
Adorable shoes! Really cute in person. Daughter (5 years) loves 'em. They do run one half size too big. I found this out by ordering the right size for her, having it be way too big, then ordering a whole size down and having it fit tightly. Luckily we love the shoe so we'll keep the big pair until she grows into them. The shoe also seems to be narrow.
Linn G from Malibu on September 29, 2011
Darling shoes! Did send back only because of the size--my daughter is a 2.5 in most shoes now, but needed a 1.5 in these.
Valerie R on September 12, 2011
My daughter was so excited to get these shoes! She loves Hello Kitty and they were perfect. I'm glad I listened to other reviewers who recommended ordering a full size down. My daughter normally wears a 4.5 and I ordered size 3.5 and they fit her perfectly!