Vans Black Ball Hi SF
- Stay ahead of the curve with the clean look of the Vans® Black Ball Hi SF shoe!
- Classic high-top aesthetic with the modern comfort you expect from Surfsider construction.
- Uppers of canvas or suede.
- Signature leather side stripe.
- Removable and washable UltraCush™ Eco insoles.
- Vulcanized construction and water-based inks and glues.
- Single-wrapped, lightweight waffle bottom outsole.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 4 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Victoria from CA on December 7, 2016
i love these shoes fit good just right people say they run half a size small i dont think they do much easier to move around in
Judah O on September 29, 2016
Most comfortable pear of vans i've ever worn. The sole is perfect. I wear these shoes when i'm riding my motorcycle.
Anonymous from Wichita KS on January 1, 2017
I bought these for my brother for Christmas. He had the old school high tops when he was younger and skated. He loves them and thinks they are more comfortable. I love Zappos! Best customer service! I tell everyone I know that they need to use Zappos!!
Anonymous on December 6, 2016
So comfy. A great alternative to the normal sk8 hi's if you don't like the puffy tops. These are slimmer and way sharper.