Under Armour UA Undeniable Medium Duffel II
- Under Armour® delivers performance that can't be questioned with the UA Undeniable Medium Duffel II.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- UA Storm gear uses a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability.
- Adjustable, padded shoulder strap with HeatGear® for total comfort.
- Dual grab handles for quick traveling.
- Two large vented end pockets for quick stashing for dirty clothes.
- One expandable pocket for laundry and shoes.
- UA logo on front.
- 100% nylon.
600D polyester w/ abrasion-resistant bottom and side panels.
- Bottom Width: 21 in
- Depth: 9 in
- Height: 12 in
- Strap Length: 21 in
- Strap Drop: 10 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 50 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 25 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 16 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Bronwen on November 14, 2016
I love this bag because you can fit a lot into it. Be aware that if you are just using it to go to the gym one afternoon after work, that this bag is very large. I would suggest that you go with the small duffel in that case. If you are using this bag for a weekend trip, it is perfect because it is very large.
Elizabeth L from San Antonio on January 10, 2017
This bag is great! Under Armour has done it again with their durability! It's also much much bigger than expected which is a good thing. Perfect for a week trip and will fit nicely in the overhead bin when flying. Love it! This is the 2nd bag I have from Under Armour and that's because my first one finally gave out after 8 years!!!!
Ijeoma A from CA on December 31, 2016
I bought this for my fiancé and he loves it!! It is big enough for everything he needs but compact enough to carry around. Plus the air vents are great for all the "wonderful" smelly gym clothes. I would buy it again.
Randi B from CO on December 18, 2016
This was a gift for my 12 year old son. He absolutely loves it! It's comfortable and does the job he needs it to do!
Anonymous on October 20, 2016
Grant bag! Perfect size for the gym. When finishing up a workout, I can fit my shoes and gym clothes in the clothes pocket with no problem. I was concerned it might be too small, but it fit!