Under Armour UA Undeniable Backpack II
- The UA Undeniable Backpack II, from Under Armour®, will be your go-to bag for traveling and daily activities.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Large top-loading main compartment can hold all your essentials.
- UA Storm gear uses a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability.
- Foam reinforced panels help protect your gear.
- Soft lined laptop sleeve can hold up to a 15" laptop.
- Adjustable, padded HeatGear® shoulder strap for total comfort.
- Ergonomic foam back panel for ultimate comfort.
- Internally gusseted front shoe pocket.
- Top grab handle.
- D-ring on front for quick lashing.
- Polyester, nylon.
- Bottom Width: 17 in
- Middle Width: 16 in
- Top Width: 16 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 18 in
- Strap Length: 52 in
- Strap Drop: 25 in
- Handle Length: 9 in
- Handle Drop: 3 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 8 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Trish Z from Ponte Vedra, FL on March 20, 2017
My son is going into high school, and we have trouble finding a back pack that is large enough to fit everything he needs to carry around in a day. This one fit the bill. He likes the top loading, and it looks nice.
Lonsterthemonster from Eastern Coastal on March 11, 2017
You can't go wrong with the Undeniable II! One of the larger backpacks on the market (short of a camper backpack). Solid construction, durable, loads of pockets/storage compartments. Interior slot fits a laptop or a pair of slides. And yes, a basketball will fit inside of the bag! Just bought my second one. I use one for gym and one for school stuff with my laptop. I believe this to be the largest backpack that UA has on the market right now. Not sure any other brand has one this big! I highly recommend the Undeniable II! As always, Zappos was top notch with service and delivery! Rock on, Zappos! lonsterthemonster
Edotlugo from Austin on February 11, 2017
Great bag. I do wish that it had double zippers for faster access.
Lisa from DC on January 26, 2017
This is a terrific backpack. I bought it for a trip with my kids, and it was wonderful for travel. It holds a lot and sits comfortably on my back. The front zip pocket was perfect for the ton of snacks I always haul around, and my water bottle fit on the side. The laptop compartment is great.
Anonymous on November 2, 2016