Under Armour UA Threadborne Slingflex
- Launch your ride into overdrive in the lightweight cushioning of the Under Armour® UA Threadborne™ Sling running shoe!
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Threadborne™ textile upper provides a breathable, compression-like fit with lightweight structural support.
- Knit upper features woven-in Dyneema® fibers for ultimate durability.
- Padded mesh tongue is attached to the footbed with elasticized support wings.
- Lace-up closure.
- Internal heel counter with soft padding supplies protection and structure.
- Molded Micro G® footbed conforms to the foot.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Two-piece Charged Cushioning® midsole system pairs a softer foam top layer with a denser foam bottom layer for an ideal blend of support and cushioning.
- Solid rubber outsole strategically-placed in high-wear areas for lasting-wear at a reduced weight.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 4 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 75%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 75%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Atlanta Ga on March 19, 2017
I admit -- these first caught my eye because I love the look. I love the clean white styling and the breathable fabric is not only attractive but is a great practical feature for those of us who don't love having our feet getting hot and sweaty during runs/exercise. True to size and nice support. Great bang for the buck.
Jennifer R from NY, NY on March 21, 2017
Running testers have written good things about this UA shoe, so I wanted to try it. The shoe is stable overall and I like the cushioning in the heel. I'm using these on the treadmill for now until the snow melts. For me, this shoe has a sort of hot spot on the ball of my foot. My footstrike is not particularly unusual or heavy on the heel, and I also notice that sandals with embossing on the footbed irritate me, so it could be just my own personal issue. I also do not do pedicures outside of polish - my point of view is that calluses protect the bottoms of the feet. In any case, this shoe has a lot of give in the sole and the fabric, making it very flexible. The only quibble I have is that it is not supportive in terms of lateral movement. If I wear them for side lunges, it feels as though the shoe is rolling off of my foot. The Threadborne Slingflex is also a very good-looking shoe, so I can see why people tend to wear them on the street. Overall, I am happy with these shoes for general weight training and elliptical work, but will stick with my Brooks for running and lunges.
Anonymous on March 8, 2017
Shoe feels good and looks good.
Tina W from Minneapolis on March 22, 2017
The fit of these is weird. It's like there is an extra half inch of shoe at the heel that you can't get in to, making the shoes slip and feel too big. Otherwise, they felt great - true to width.