Under Armour UA Speedform Slingride
- Dominate today's workout in Under Armour® UA Speedform™ Slingride running shoe.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 6 mm.
- UA SpeedForm® technology promotes a supreme fit for unmatched comfort and zero distractions.
- Exceptionally strong Dyneema® fibers woven into the textile uppers provide durable flexibility.
- Asymmetrical compression zone slingshots the foot forward for a faster heel-to-toe transition.
- Lace-up closure.
- Molded external heel counter helps lock the foot into place.
- Thin tongue and slightly padded collar.
- Smooth textile lining.
- Fixed foam insole.
- Dual-layer Charged Cushioning® midsole protects against impacting shock, returns energy, and provides adaptive support.
- Full-length rubber outsole supplies optimal durability, traction, and support.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 6 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 80%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 60%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Lauren D from Houston, TX on July 22, 2016
LOVE THIS SHOE - but sizing is way off. In non athletic shoes (like sandals and heels) I am always a 9. In sneakers, I am always a 9.5 but never any bigger. I had to order a size 10 for these to fit! I held them up to my Nike Juvenate size 9.5, and the Nike 9.5 is bigger than the size 10 Under Armour shoe. However, now that I have a size that fits me, I really do love this shoe. It's lightweight but gives more support than a Nike Free or Nike Juvenate. The sole is a bit firmer than other lightweight sneakers. I also love the gray knit look. I never in a million years thought I would buy an UA running shoe, but have fallen in love with these :) If the sizing was right, I would give these 5 stars!
Barry on March 3, 2017
Shoes fit perfect! Extremely comfortable even after all day on my feet!
Anonymous on February 16, 2017
My favorite tennis shoes ever! I'm ordering a second pair in same exact color and getting two different colors. I hope they never stop making the stretchy material! I work in the ER and on my feet for 12hrs. These are the most comfortable shoes!
Rebecca G from Fort Wayne, IN on February 1, 2017
These shoes are very comfortable and can accommodate my orthotic incerts when I ordered a half size larger than I would normally wear without orthotics incerts. I've received several compliments on them and have warn them for both workouts and long walks.
Susan U on January 27, 2017
I love these. I am an 8 and ordered an 8. Worn them all day the first day. Oh my gosh!!!! Comfy.