Under Armour UA Recruit Backpack
- From science to spin, the Under Armour® gets you to class in style.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Durable daypack with water-resistant finish.
- Two spacious main compartments with zip closure.
- Lined laptop sleeve fits most 15" devices.
- Zip pocket at front keeps smaller items close at hand.
- Mesh pockets at sides.
- Daisy chain and LED loop for attaching extra gear.
- Durable webbing grab handle.
- Padded HeatGear® shoulder straps.
- Padded back panel for added comfort.
- Abrasion-resistant, reinforced base.
- Volume: 33.2 liters.
- Bottom Width: 18 in
- Middle Width: 18 in
- Top Width: 18 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 14 in
- Strap Length: 26 in
- Strap Drop: 14 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 8 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Melanie from WA on March 15, 2017
My son needed a new backpack because the zipper on his broke - so speedy shipping from Zappos saved the day! He likes the colors, I liked the price, and it's large enough to hold all his books for high school and has extra pockets for the rest of his gear. The shoulder straps are nicely padded. Thanks, Zappos!
Anonymous on January 29, 2017
Ordered this backpack for my husband for weekend trips and theme park visits, etc. He loves it - it is very roomy and super functional.
Anonymous from Texas on December 30, 2016
Kiddo loves it!
Tami from FL on November 1, 2016
I ordered this backpack for a weekend trip to Manhattan where I didn't want to bother with a suitcase. It was big enough to hold my laptop, a weekend's worth of clothes, and a pair of boots. Comfy to carry around.
Kristine from Charlotte, NC on May 22, 2016
This backpack (now titled My Jetpack) fits the bill perfectly. I travel between offices quite a bit so I needed something functional that fit everything I needed. Easily fits my MacBook Pro, a binder, some folders, a notebook, my water bottle, coffee mug, my lunch/snacks, and has compartments for my sunglasses/highlighters/pens, etc. More importantly, because I travel between offices, weight distribution was a factor. When using my old backpack with all of the above, that pack felt heavy and was like a turtle shell. This pack, with the same amount of contents, feels like a feather on my back. They nailed the engineering of this one. You will not be disappointed.