Under Armour UA Contain Duo Backpack/Duffel
- Under Armour® has the perfect duffel for all your dynamic adventures.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Converts to a backpack.
- UA Storm gear uses a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability.
- Adjustable, padded HeatGear® shoulder straps with integrated handle and sternum strap.
- Two large vented end pockets and one expandable pocket for laundry and shoes.
- Water-resistant valuables pocket is lined with soft microfiber to store electronics safely.
- Top grab handle.
- Water bottle side pocket for quick stashing and grabbing.
- Volume: 3050 in³
- 100% polyester.
- Bottom Width: 21 in
- Middle Width: 20 in
- Top Width: 18 in
- Depth: 10 in
- Height: 9 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 6 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 60 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 29 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 1.8 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 2 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous from Upstate SC on December 9, 2016
Bought this for for my volleyball bag. A volleyball or soccer ball or a pair of shoes fits nicely internally in one of the side pockets. The other side pocket is too small for an average adult pair of shoes. I like the carry options when I have a bag full of balls and a ball cart already on my shoulder. It won't carry exactly like a backpack but it works for short distances with a realively light load. Inside the main comapartment there is a cell phone sized hanging pocket that will keep it from the wear and tear of being at the bottom of the bag. Shoulder strap had a nice grip to keep the bag in place while wearing it while walking. Beside wishing that my volleyball shoes fit in the side compartment and it having a dedicated change pocket to hit up the vending machine I'm very happy with this bag.
Robyn A from Seattle, WA on July 31, 2016
I ordered this for my teen to use at swim team practice. Unfortunately she found it rather awkward in shape, the backpack part of it is too boxy and big to work on her back, and there is no way to tuck away the backpack straps so they just hang loosely when carried as a duffel. I dont think the design is well-thought out, we returned it and will look for something similar (waterproof and wellconstructed like this is) without the annoying backpack mechanism