Under Armour UA Compel Sling II
- Let Under Armour® take you away with the UA Compel Sling.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- UA Storm® gear features a DWR finish for water protection and durability.
- Spacious main compartment with zip closure.
- Dedicated laptop sleeve for devices up to 15".
- UA Storm valuables pocket.
- Front organization pocket.
- Water bottle pocket at side.
- Adjustable, HeatGear® shoulder strap.
- Volume: 1000 in³.
- 100% polyester.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Middle Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 8 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 20 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 39 in
- Strap Drop: 15 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 6 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Jason E from Fenton, Michigan on June 20, 2016
I read a previous post that someone used this as a diaper bag. As a male I was looking for something that would be more convenient for me than a typical diaper bag. While it's on the smaller side compared to a diaper bag, which I l expected, it definitely is what I was looking for. Lots of compartments, more masculine, tight around my body while I do dad things. Great buy for being active while wearing.
Furious G from Parts unknown on July 11, 2016
Incredibly comfortable and versatile. It has a nice little padded sleeve on the inside for a smaller laptop (15 inches max). Clasp is very durable, and strap is comfortable. Great bag!
Carla D from Seattle, WA on June 29, 2016
I love this pack! It's nice and roomy, and much more comfortable to wear than a standard backpack. This sling version is very easy on my shoulders too! I am glad I made this purchase!
Eric C from Boston on June 25, 2016
This bag was perfect; used while visiting Rome for 10 days, using it every day and most nights while walking 8-10 miles per day. Great design and well constructed. A pleasant surprise was how easily it cleaned of dirt. Just the right size, not too small and not too big.
Anonymous on June 2, 2016
I am currently using this for a diaper bag and we love it. It has enough room in it but isn't too big. The snap on the strap is very handy when you put it on/take it off. Overall, love the bag!