Under Armour UA Blitzing II Stretch Fit Cap
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- With a classic baseball design, the UA Blitzing II Stretch Fit Cap from Under Armour® could possibly be your new favorite hat!
- Traditional six panel construction with top button, breathable eyelets and curved visor.
- Allover performance mesh accelerates dry-time for extreme ventilation.
- A structured stretch-fit that delivers enhanced comfort and stability.
- Under Armour-branded taping with built-in internal sweatband keeps you dry and comfy.
- Unique Moisture Transport System brings moisture to the surface so you stay cooler, drier longer.
- Raised "UA" logo embroidery on front panel.
- Embroidered Under Armour script at rear.
- 100% polyester.
- Spot Clean only.
- Circumference: 23 in
- Brim: 2 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG/XL (7 3/8-7 3/4). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 4 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Adam from Boston on April 10, 2015
I bought this hat to wear to the gym, after nearly passing out wearing a regular fitted hat and overheating. I don't want to be "that guy" with the ponytail, but I've got hair to my shoulders and need to keep it out of my face. After reading some reviews, I picked up this hat, and it's AWESOME. Super light, fits like an absolute glove right out of the box (I'm a 7 3/8 hat size and bought the L/XL size in graphite). I've never had a single drop of perspiration in my eyes wearing this... I don't know where it goes, but it absorbs EVERYTHING. I've been wearing this to the gym every day for about three weeks and it still smells good too. Must be made out of magic or something. Looks and feels great forwards or backwards. Can't say enough good things. I'm probably going to get another one in a diff color just for fun. I was unclear of the difference between the Blitzing I and Blitzing II caps, so I actually contacted UA directly before buying, and their CSR person said it's exactly the same fit, just using newer technologies and materials. Perfect hat. You should definitely buy this.
Charlotte M from Lewistown, PA on October 5, 2016
Bought this for hubby. He LOVES the ventilation. It's actually the same style as before, different sizing.
Kristin K on November 30, 2016
I am right between the M/L and L/XL (head size is 7 1/4) size. I actually bought both as the M/L will work better for working out and the L/XL when I just don't want to put up my long hair. I like the look. The white cap and black emblem looks sharp. When I first received my caps, the one was sewn crooked. But, I called customer service and they were exceptional. They went above and beyond to help fix the problem right away. That kind of service makes ALL the difference!
Kyle from Texas on March 1, 2017
The hat looks and fits great. It's exactly what I wanted but I was forced to return it because the round UA sticker that is applied to the bill of the Leaves a sticky residue when removed. It's visible to the eye and sticky to the touch.