- Don't know if you want to wear it tall or small? Be limitless in the convertible UGG® Shaina boot.
- Suede and knit upper.
- Pull on construction.
- Leather strap and wood button accent.
- UGGpure™ wool lining and insole.
- New Treadlite by UGG™ outsole provides increased traction, durability, cushioning and flexibility.
- Knit: 60% cotton, 40% acrylic.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 64 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 67%"Felt true to size"
- 89%"Felt true to width"
- 72%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Michele from New York City, NY on January 15, 2017
As with Uggs in general, I love the fur. I usually wear socks with them even though you don't have to. These are great, but they can be a little tricky to put on and if you're in a rush, that can be an issue. I'm still keeping them though.
Anonymous on November 28, 2016
These boots are so comfortable! I bought the grey color. BI really like how the sweater part blends into jeans and leggings. I even had a stranger comment on how cute they were in the store:)
Mindy from California on October 14, 2016
I love UGGS. I have at least 15 pairs and knew I wanted to add these to my closet. They run really small. All my UGGS are size 6 or 7. I ordered the 7 and my toes were at the very end. Definitely size up. Cute and comfy....as usual!
Christina b from Pennsylvania on March 16, 2017
Size 7 falls off my heels and ankle area is large and just feels floppy when i walk so i ordered a 6 but that is too small. not for people with thin ankles. but loved the look of them. Just couldn't justify the price if i wasn't totally in love. :-(
Kathleen S from New York on March 13, 2017
These are so comfortable and I love the look! WOuld definately purchase Uggs in another color because they are the best!