UGG Bailey Button II Tehuano
- The adorable UGG® Bailey Button II Tehuano boot is a must-have for your winter wardrobe!
- Twinface sheepskin upper.
- Perforated shaft with metallic lacing detail.
- Suede heel counter.
- Signature button with elastic closure.
- Leather heel logo label.
- Nylon binding.
- New Treadlite by UGG™ outsole provides increased traction, durability, cushioning and flexibility.
- Real fur from lamb has been artificially dyed and treated. Fur origin: Australia
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 9 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 4 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 75%"Felt true to size"
- 75%"Felt true to width"
- 75%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Lesley from Nevada on February 16, 2017
I am always imnpressed with the speed of delivery and helpfulness of customer service. If something doesnt fit right there is no hassles on returns. I like this style of uggs because I have wide feet and they fit great.
Anonymous from NJ on January 22, 2017
First Uggs and very comfortable. True to size, comfortable all around. Highly recommend!
Anonymous from SF Bay Area on January 3, 2017
Ordered these for my 7th grader and she loves them. The different colored lacing on the upper part of the boot is a nice departure from the usual monotone UGG. She reports that they are super comfy (like most UGGs) and wears them with everything.
Kimberly from Los Angeles on December 31, 2016
Saw this boot online and instantly fell in love. Bought the navy with silver. The navy appears very dark in the picture, but that is not the case in person. Still love it. This is my first pair of Ugg boots. Definitely buy from Zappos as they have great customer service and will help you if you have any questions. I am usually between a size 8.5 and 9. I bought an 8. It fits snug without socks. Will keep the size since they say it stretches with wear.