UGG Abree Short II
- Treat yourself to a new direction in fashion with the chic and edgy UGG® Abree Short II boot.
- Leather upper with asymmetrical topline.
- Side-zipper closure.
- Round toe.
- Full shearling lining for a luxurious feel.
- EVA outsole.
- Real fur from sheep or lamb is artificially dyed and treated, and originates from Australia, EU, or the United States.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 9 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 5 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 80%"Felt a half size smaller than marked"
- 60%"Felt narrower than marked"
- 80%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Lisa from Florida on February 22, 2017
I am so happy with these UGGs! They are much sleeker than the older version I had many years ago. They seem a little tight, but I know from wearing UGGs in the past that they will stretch out a little. I bought the dark grey and they are beautiful and neutral enough to wear with many different outfits and colors. I feel very confident and stylish walking around in my new UGGs--LOVE!
JP49 from San Diego on February 7, 2017
LOOOOOOOVE !!!! OK I have gone crazy over UGG again after a decade of abandoning the boots when I tired of the big kinda sloppy look of old. I have a small volume foot so, although comfortable, I always sloshed around in the traditional boots when the length was right. The Abree mini caught my attention due to its trimmer look..and folks complaining it was too small in their usual size. Hmmmmmm. So I purchased the adorable Abree mini in the light blue-green color and it fits like a glove. Emboldened...I then bought the Abree Short in Bruno and, again, the fit is perfect and they are wonderfully comfortable right out of the box. The look is still sporty rather than formal but much classier than the traditional UGG boot. My usual size is 6 1/2 to 7 and both versions of the Abree fit me in 7.
Ruby from WV on December 5, 2016
Love my uggs . They are so.comfotable love them
Anonymous on November 1, 2016
Anonymous from New York on January 10, 2017
worn UGGs for years just as an easy throw on and get out the door in the winter shoe. This runs much smaller and tighter than the usual boot. Suggest ordering 1/2 size up.