Tundra Boots Petra Wide
- The Tundra® Petra Wide boot offers a little extra room for a more comfortable fit while still providing excellent warmth and protection from the cold.
- Smooth water-resistant nylon upper.
- Wider calf construction for a roomier fit.
- Two side zippers for easier on and off.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Cushioned footbed offers all-day comfort.
- Hardy rubber outsole for multi-surface traction.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 3 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 67%"Felt true to width"
- 67%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Wisconsin on December 30, 2015
These boots look pretty nice for snow boots and are extremely comfortable! Less clunky than they appear in the pictures. Very well made for a great price!
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Anonymous on January 28, 2017
These boots are comfortable, warm and well-priced. They do run wide; not for anyone with a narrow heel, even with thick socks...
Maggie from rhode island us of a on January 28, 2016
I have been looking for warm boots that will keep my feet dry and be comfortable for my wide flat feet and bunions. These boots are warm and keep my feet dry while still looking nice enough to wear with jeans for a night out. Even though these boots are billed as being wide, that has not been my experience. I usually take a 6½W. Since these boots were not available in half sizes I ordered a half size up (a 7 for me) I was disappointed to find that not only was the 7 not wide enough, it was not long enough. I decided to take a chance and try the 8 (the size 7 felt like a 6 to me) with trouser socks the 8 is a little roomy,which is not too bad.With thick socks the boots feel snugger, but my feet get pretty toasty - which is ok for the cold snowy days. All things considered, I am happy that I tried the size 8 boots. For me it was ok to go half a size bigger to get these boots.