Tundra Boots Kids Quebec Wide (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
- Great boots for keeping dry and staying bundled up during cold weather.
- Water-resistant nylon upper.
- Non-removable felt lining keeps feet toasty warm.
- Ankle strap creates a comfort fit while sealing in warmth.
- Adjustable elastic toggle helps to seal out moisture.
- Thick rubber outsole for durability.
- Temperature rated to -22ºF or -30ºC.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Shaft: 9 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Little Kid, width W. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 209 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 54%"Felt a full size smaller than marked"
- 93%"Felt true to width"
- 82%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Tugba M from Middleton, Wisconsin on November 10, 2011
My son has worn Kamik kids for the past few years. This year is foot is measuring Wide. I was very surprised because he is 8½ and an average size child all over. Anyway, he measured a 3W and I ordered a 4W, thinking that would be adequate (since these boots run small). We had to return the 4W and the 5W is perfect. So, I advise you go up two sizes, tough to do, but its true. The quality and comfort of the boot is great, comparable to Kamik.
Anonymous from Lexington, KY on August 21, 2011
These are an excellent pair of boots. I am from the far north, and I insist on the kids going outside to play all winter long. Easy on, easy off. Very warm, very rugged. My son requires a wide to double wide. These fit great (I bought them a bit big to be sure they would fit all season). He insisted on wearing them into the warm season because he loved them so much. Can't wait to buy them for next winter!
Moni from Los Angeles, CA on January 2, 2011
My son likes these and can put them on himself! Great for the rain and snow. His feet remained dry and warm. I like these because of the wide width.
Amy M from Uniondale, IN on February 22, 2012
My son has wide, chubby feet and these boots are perfect for him. They're super easy to get on/off. They keep his feet warm and dry.
Heidi from Seattle on February 12, 2012
My 3 year old boy loves these. His feet are on the wider side and they fit him great. They seem to be very comfortable and are also very cute!