Tumi Sinclair - Harlow Backpack
- The Harlow Backpack is part of the Sinclair Collection by Tumi®.
- whether you are going to work, school, or away for the weekend. The refined elegance of the Harlow backpack will polish your look.
- Made of textured coated canvas with leather trim.
- Laptop compartment can accommodate up to a 14" laptop.
- Versatile transport options allow you to carry the bag by hand using the leather tote handle or over your shoulders using the padded and adjustable shoulder straps.
- Secure Tumi ID Lock™ pocket shields IDs and credit cards from identity theft.
- Quickly and easily add another travel piece or business case using the Tumi Add-A-Bag strap.
- Exterior features one front zip pocket and one back slip pocket.
- Lined interior features one padded zip pocket, three slip pockets, one jewelry pocket, two pen loops, and eleven credit card slots.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Middle Width: 11 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 15 in
- Strap Length: 30 in
- Strap Drop: 14 in
- Handle Length: 3 in
- Handle Drop: 8 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 2 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Sandra H from CA on March 11, 2017
A more elegant take on the basic backpack. It fits a laptop, tablet, Kindle and other work needs. I am exchanging this for the Moroccan Blue, which is a more unique color. If you can get it on sale, it is worth the price. Otherwise, it is a bit expensive for a backpack.
Janice K from Salem, MA on May 16, 2016
I recently purchased this backpack, however, I haven't used it yet since I'm still debating on whether to keep it. First of all, the quality is excellent, as Tumi always is. I do think its a bit overpriced, given it isn't all leather, but it seems as though it will hold up very well. My only potential issue is that bag is way more stiff and structured than I had anticipated. The compartments don't seem to expand as I had hoped, though perhaps the bag will soften with use. Other than that, a great looking backpack.