- Tailored sling-back design from Trotters®.
- Premium leather upper that is both long-lasting and looks great too.
- Adjustable slingback with hidden stretch for a perfect fit.
- Hidden gore strip at instep for added comfort.
- Lining is silky-soft microfiber with light padding underneath.
- Comfortable foam footbed with a faux leather cover and non-slip fabric forefoot.
- Matching covered low heel.
- Flexible and durable polyurethane outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width WW (EE). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 402 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 88%"Felt true to size"
- 90%"Felt true to width"
- 84%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Sheri R from Norwalk, CT on February 6, 2012
I've been looking for shoes to fit my wide front foot and narrow heel. This is the only way to go. I love these shoes.
Anonymous from Kingsport, TN on March 24, 2012
Even though I have a bad toe joint and a bunion, these are comfortable enough to wear all day. They're the first shoes I've been able to wear in a long time that looked nice with a dress or skirt.
Anonymous from California on April 4, 2012
I wore them to work where I'm on my feet 3-4 hours a day. They were comfortable and I got compliments on their appearance. It's hard to get attractive shoes that fit when you have bunions and narrow heels.
Anonymous from Vernon Center, Minnesota on May 4, 2011
I just received my shoes today, so have not worn them, but was very impressed with the fit and the softness of the leather. I normally wear an 11 AA in a dress shoe but ordered an 11.5 AA as the 11 AA was not available. I considered the 11 B which would accommodate the bunion on my right foot but would probably be too wide for my narrow heels. I found the 11.5 to be the perfect length so they may run a bit short. The fit over the bunion appears to be comfortable due to the softness of the leather and the elastic inset.
Sarah M from Ambler, PA on October 12, 2011
Very comfortable, professional looking shoe. This is my second pair just like this. I wore the other almost all summer, with dresses and slacks. My foot is wide at the ball and narrow at the heel. The gusset in the middle, very subtle to the eye, is key to the comfortable fit.