TOMS Seasonal Classics
- With every pair of shoes you purchase, TOMS® will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need. One for One®.
- Keep those tootsies nice and cozy inside these Seasonal Classics!
- Uppers comes in a variety of materials. (Materials stated in color name.)
- Features classic toe stitch detailing.
- Elastic V-panel for easy on and off.
- Soft textile lining. Please note that Black White Knit, Black Woolen, Light Grey Woolen, and Multi Knit colors have shearling lining.
- Soft texitle footbed provides light cushioning. Please note that colors Balsam Green Canvas, Barberry Pink Canvas, Black Diamond Wool, Black Glitter Wool, Black Woolen, Canal Blue Canvas, Dahlia Purple Canvas, Light Grey Woolen, Optic White Canvas, Pink Icing Canvas, Pink Lemonade Canvas, Regatta Blue Canvas, Spiced Coral Canvas, and Turkish Sea Canvas have a suede footbed.
- Flexible, one-piece, mixed-rubber outsole.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 331 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 75%"Felt true to size"
- 88%"Felt true to width"
- 59%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from NYC on May 23, 2016
This is my second pair of Toms. I wore out my first pair, that's how much I loved them. They take awhile (at least 3-5 wears) to meld to your particular foot shape and for the canvas to soften. By the time I threw out my first pair, the canvas had stretched to a full half-size larger than the shoe. I ordered these in my normal shoe size and my regular Toms size - I learned from my previous pair that I would be comfortable ordering for the width of my feet rather than length. These were tight out of the box but I know they will stretch over time.
Alice H from Louisiana on November 27, 2015
I love these Tom's! The fleece lining on the sides & top are very warm. And as with all Tom's order a smaller size because they do stretch after wearing them.
Vann L from Astoria, OR on June 4, 2016
Now I understand the hype. Super comfy, even without socks or liners. I usually wear a 7.5, so I went with the 7. Plenty of room. They do stretch out nicely. There will be my go to summer shoe for sure.
Anonymous from mt laurel, nj on September 7, 2015
These shoes are so comfortable and cute. I work on my feet and do a bit of walking about, they are my most comfortable shoes. I hope to buy another color.
Sherr B from Tinley Park, IL on December 1, 2016
The perfect casual shoe. This is my first pair of Toms and I absolutely love them. I read a lot of reviews about size and decided to go with my average size 9. When I first got them they were a little tight but they stretched out after a day. The next day I purchased another pair and plan on getting more soon. You won't be disappointed!