TOMS Culver Lace-Up
- With every pair of shoes you purchase, TOMS® will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need. One for One®.
- The TOMS® Culver Lace-Up shoe will keep you comfortable and in style during the warmer months and on casual nights out.
- Canvas upper.
- Traditional lace-up closure.
- Added gore to wear with or without laces.
- Rib detailing on back heel.
- Soft textile lining.
- Removable antimicrobial footbed for comfort and breathable support.
- Durable rubber outsole with herringbone tread pattern.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 7 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 86%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 71%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Chueyee Y from Mn on March 12, 2017
These are nice pair of toms. I usually just buy the classic pairs but these are quite the catch. A tad small but it will stretch like most toms.
Fabian from Costa Rica on October 11, 2016
This is my first pair of TOMS. I like this style so much, is very comfortable and it's true to size, I've always worn a US 9 size on all my shoes (Aldo, Timberland, Le Coq). Be aware that I wear them with socks, I hate wearing no socks with my shoes. I wear regular cotton socks (not the thick ones) and they are ok to go and walk.
Juliann from Roanoke, Virginia on July 11, 2016
I have owned Toms before but in a slip-on, not a shoe. I found that I like these better than the slip-ons. There is more support in the bottom. I thought that these would hurt my heels since I do not wear them with socks (not enough room) but they feel great! If you're looking for a comfortable, light pair of shoes, I would give these a try!
Robert C from Phoenix, AZ on June 23, 2016
I love these Tom's. I purchased them for work after we moved to a more casual work dress policy. They are comfortable and just "formal" enough for a business casual setting.
Anonymous on April 22, 2016
Love the Toms Culvers. This is my second pair and they fit wonderfully. A little tight initially around the middle but after the first few days they stretch out. Definitely recommend.