Timberland PRO Gorge Multi-Purpose Outdoor Steel Toe
- Put in a good day's work with the comfortable and breathable Gorge Multi-Purpose Outdoor work shoe by Timberland PRO®.
- Leather and mesh upper for durability and breathability.
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic toe for increased durability.
- Nylon and leather ghillie lacing system for lightweight durability and secure fit.
- Steel safety toe for protection.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet.
- Removable insole is cushioned for superb shock absorption.
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole features polyurethane and conductive rubber for consistent, static-dissipative performance.
- Nylon shank for structural support.
- Timberland PRO® series rubber sole is slip-resistant, oil-resistant and abrasion-resistant.
- Steel Toe meets ASTM F2412-05, F2413-05, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards, and features a wide-flanged steel toe cap that provides protection for people in hazardous work environments.
- ESD footwear meets SD Static Dissipative, ASTM F2412-05, and F2413-05 standards to provide protection from static buildup discharge.
- PRO 24/7 Comfort and Durability™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It helps reduce foot fatigue, support the arch and cushion every step.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 23 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 79%"Felt true to size"
- 77%"Felt true to width"
- 79%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Clinton from Scotian New York on April 15, 2009
Work Boot Comfort - I have been wearing steel toe shoes for the past ten years. After all of that time I finally found a steel toe that doesn't hurt. This shoe is really comfortable for a work shoe. It isn't the best looking shoe, but it makes up for it in comfort. I highly recommend it to all of my co-workers. I have tried and loved them as well. Please don't discontinue these boots.
Bill from Salina, KS on January 21, 2009
Great Job - This is the second time I have bought these shoes, both sets of shoes felt the same as far as comfort goes. To me the difference was I spent an hour at the store to buy them and it only took a few min. to order them online. Then the big shock was how fast I got them. I ordered them around 6:30 PM on a Monday and they were at my door @ 11:30 on Tuesday. That is just great service. Thank you!!
Jeff L from Salem, MA on October 18, 2007
The shoe is an ace. My wife recommended Zappos when I was having trouble getting the shoe I wanted. She assured me that I would be most happy with all aspects of my purchase. Boy, was she right! No one had these shoes to try locally however with her recommendation that they would be easily ordered and returned if necessary, I proceeded. They arrived the next day and I put them on at once. They were so comfortable that I considered wearing them to bed but showed some discipline here since I am married. Love the orange eyelets which were confirmed by the wife as,"cute", as well as all of the other design and construction details that make this product a pleasure to own.
Ron B from Ellington, CT on September 20, 2007
PRO SERIES 24/7 ESD - MOST COMFORTABLE SHOE I'VE EVER WORN --but realized these don't fit the bill for electricians --there should be a warning on the box –“NOT FOR ELECTRICIANS” I may have to get rid of them...
Jim from Michigan on September 7, 2007
Most comfortable steel-toes ever! Not only are these the most comfortable pair of steel-toed shoes I've owned, they are more comfortable than some sneakers I've owned.