The North Face Recon Squash (Big Kid)
- Be prepared for school, work, or play with the durable and versatile Recon Squash by The North Face®.
- Large main compartment that can hold 9.5" x 12" folders.
- Front mesh drop pocket for convenient storage.
- Internal secure zippered pocket.
- Internal mesh pockets designed to hold lunch tickets.
- Youth-specific shoulder straps with easy-to-use sternum strap.
- Side mesh water bottle pockets.
- Comfortable, stitched foam back panel.
- Reflective safety piping for added visibility.
Fabric: 600D polyester.
Volume: 1037 in³ (17 liters).
- Bottom Width: 10 3⁄4 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 16 in
- Strap Length: 27 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 10 3⁄4 in
- Handle Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 14.1 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 14 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Tina C from Blackfoot, Idaho on March 6, 2017
This bag is adorable! I was pleased with it when we got it. There is plenty of room for school work and plenty of room for clothes and necessities for overnight stays or traveling.
Kelly from NJ on February 5, 2017
I was looking for a backpack for my four year old to carry on to a long flight. I wanted something big enough to hold an iPad, some coloring/activity books, a snack, and her camelback. This was perfect. We fit all of those things plus a small blanket. I then ended up using the backpack when we biked and hiked on vacation and it did not look like I was carrying a child backpack. It did get a bit dirty on our trip and care instructions say to spot clean and not wash. But it needs more than a spot cleaning so I'll probably put it through gentle cycle on cold and keep my fingers crossed!
Poodle on January 11, 2017
As a high school student, I needed a small backpack to fit my Surface, a binder, and a snack for travel. This pack is perfect!! The back has enough padding to feel comfortable and I feel that my electronic is safe. This pack can be used from preschool to adulthood!
Sandy M from Auburn, Maine on December 3, 2016
This is a very cute backpack and the perfect size for my son who is in pre-k. It is smaller than your average backpack but not to small. It fits a full size folder that he needs to carry everyday. I love the colors and design. He hasn't seen it yet since it is a Christmas gift so I can't give his opinion of it yet. Over all I am very happy.
Ben B from Leonardtown, MD on August 17, 2016
This backpack is great for K-2nd or 3rd grade. Perfect for my son who is a 2nd grader on the smaller side. Also got one for my daughter who is 9 and going into the 4th grade, but ended up returning it and going with the Jester because the Recon Squash was too small.