The North Face Jester
- Make your commute an easy one with the organized Jester pack from The North Face®.
- Large main compartment fits books and binders.
- Padded laptop pocket fits devices up to 15".
- Organization panel for smaller items.
- Front accessory pocket.
- Integrated key clip.
- Bungee system to hold items that need to be easily accessible.
- Two side mesh water bottle pockets.
- Removable hipbelt for added support.
- LED light loop.
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps.
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle.
- Volume: 26 liters (1587 in³).
- Materials: 600D polyester, 450D x 300D heather polyester, 600D geo emboss polyester, 1200D polyester.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 19 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 35 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This product currently has 16 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Kat J from New Jersey on January 12, 2016
This is a little darker than in the picture but I was happy with it. I didn't want the top of my backpack to be white. It's smaller than you'd expect inside but still fit a laptop and two binders.
Chase G from Chicago, IL on March 12, 2017
Great bag! Value far out weighs the expense. Don't think you could find a better bag for this price point.
Sal P from New York City , New York on March 10, 2017
My son who is a highschooler loves his bag comfortable spacious and laptop protection hopefully it'll take him through all his high school years into his collegiate years
Kate H from Little Rock, AR on February 12, 2017
Bought to carry my large camera, snacks, and water on hiking trips. Believe it or not my camera fits in the laptop compartment so it has some extra padding which is great. Zippers feel sturdy and I like that I can fold a coat and stick it in the cord on the outside. Only down side is that the chest strap is fitted for a man's chest - knew I was risking this, but it was such a good price I have to give it go.
Anonymous on February 4, 2017
Bought this for trips and using on the plane. Has a lot of room, fits well and is comfortable. Love the color.