Superfeet Premium Green - Wide Fit
- Best used with 3EE - 6EE size shoes.
- Recommended footwear: Ski and snowboard boots, running and trail running shoes, hiking boots, work boots and walking shoes- all with removable insoles.
- Provides maximum support, stability and shock absorption, and is ideal for feet with medium to high arches.
- Extra deep cup cradles your heel's fat pad for natural shock absorption, while the biomechanically correct arch shape provides comfortable support.
- Friction control top cover with AgION® antimicrobial treatment helps reduce odor-causing bacteria.
- Durable lightweight ¾ external polypropylene stabilizer cap provides optimum rear foot control and flexibility.
- Supports and aligns the bones of the foot, helping prevent heel pain, Plantar Fasciitis and other common foot problems.
- Each pair includes a User's Guide with information on sizing and trimming your new insoles, and the package is recyclable.
This product currently has 131 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 97%"Felt true to size"
- 98%"Felt true to width"
- 90%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
P d from amarillo, tx on October 31, 2009
I weigh 360 lbs., am 65 years of age, have many old foot and leg injuries, wear really good shoes (Brooks Beasts), walk a lot. Have never found any (and I've tried 'a-many') innersole that even comes close to the improved comfort and stability that Superfeet provide! They are super. Zappos is also super!
Jamie B on January 4, 2012
First pair of inserts I have every bought, and I am very surprised! I normally have to buy shoes every 6 months at $100 a pop, but these inserts made those worn out shoes feel like new! I've got these big size 12, 6E width duck feet, and the inserts were easily trimmed for a perfect fit in my Dunham Oxfords. I would highly recommend for comfort, support, and extra wide feet. Worth their weight in gold!
Anonymous from Chicago on April 16, 2009
I have used these and Powersteps. Powersteps have a little more arch support but are softer at the balls of your feet. I take these, add a little more arch support by putting a two inch piece of Dr. Sholls cushion (the white stuff) under the arch area then I cover the entire insert with Dr. Sholls gel inserts. I duplicated my $500 custom orthotic for about $60. I only gave it a 4 for comfort because the material has almost no cushioning.
Anonymous from Greenwich, CT on June 14, 2009
My boat shoes often outlast their leather insoles. These insoles work perfectly and allow a couple more years of use.
Anonymous from Atlanta, GA on March 19, 2009
These insoles help support your arch, although they are best when used in conjunction with a good shoe that is doing the bulk of the job.