Spring Step Rolim
- Conquer the frozen tundra - or just the walk to the subway station - in these Rolim boots from Spring Step®!
- Quilted nylon upper and faux fur collar.
- Side zip closure makes for easy entry and exit.
- Waterproof, internal breathable Alpitex membrane and faux fur lining keep you dry in snow and rain.
- A cushioned footbed lends comfort to the semi-detached platform wedge heel.
- Lightly lugged TPR outsole will give you a confident stride in the snow.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7.5-8), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This product currently has 3 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 50%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on December 10, 2016
These are very nice, comfy boots for the price. Feel good on your feet, too. I was looking for something a higher in a snow boot than what I'd had before.
Anonymous from Los Angeles, CA on December 8, 2016
This boot is cute. It looks cute on your foot, and you just know you're going to be warm and happy wearing them. I was so excited I just tossed the box aside and had them all ready to go the next morning. I put my feet in them. I zipped them up. I stood up. I walked. I was confused... Where was the memory foam? Where was the promised Spring Step? I felt like I was walking on cardboard. There is little arch support in the last of this shoe and no comfort built in to the sole. The interior lining is like an old, fair ground stuffed animal. I WANT... no I demand faux fur or no fur, but there is no reason for it to be itchy, rough, and feel hot and uncomfortable through my sock. Otherwise, the fit was exactly on point. I ordered a 9 which fit like a 9. I'm so disappointed as these boots did not feel half as good as they looked from first glance. Going back!
Caroline D from Monrovia, California on January 11, 2017
Wanted to love it but it was to hard. No cushion