Spanx Seamless Print Leggings
- SPANX Leggings Size Guide
- Printed leggings with versatility in mind − they're cool enough for a crowd and comfy enough for the couch. With a wide waistband and seamless yarns, this style keeps you completely controlled anywhere the day takes you! PS − nice legs.
- Wide, double-layer waistband slims stomach.
- Comfortable, seamless shaping firms all around.
- Matte yarn features a fine rib knit for a soft feel against your skin.
- Spectacular feel, impeccable fit & amazing look on legs.
- Flattering length hits at ankle.
- Support Level: SHAPE.
- Style #FL3515.
- 94% nylon, 6% spandex.
- Hand wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
- Waist Measurement: 23 in
- Outseam: 33 in
- Inseam: 24 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 11 in
- Leg Opening: 7 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
This product currently has 4 reviews
What our Customers are Saying
Joy S from New Jersey on March 23, 2017
I liked these but returned them because they weren't quite what I needed. I liked that the waistband did not pinch or give me a muffin top look. I felt they were very slimming overall. However, I would not wear them as pants because they were slightly see-through in the hips and butt. They would be cute under a dress or a long tunic. I usually wear a 10 or 12 in bottoms and got a size large which I feel was the right size for me.
Annamarie from WI on January 26, 2017
These may be pricier than your normal legging - but they are worth it. They are thick, hold you in, and wash and wear really well. No see-through fabric, pilling or any other dangers of your average cotton legging. I have two pairs and wear them all the time!
Kim F from colorado on January 5, 2017
I have numerous pair of Spanx. I love this new pair. Love the texture and the fit. They are flattering. I go up one size from the size chart, I am 5 ft 4 1/2, 117 pounds, and I order the medium. It's is snug without being corset-like. I have a "thing" and I simply cannot stand overly tight garments. Anyway, these are killer tights!
Jennifer from North Texas on December 31, 2016
I got some of these in another color last year at an after Christmas clearance sale, I thought they were so expensive for leggings. So Worth It! I wear them all the time. I have four pair now. The black is the hardest to find in stores. Thanks so much.